Forms and Documents
FORMS AND DOCUMENTSParticipation in all Department of Education (DOE) sports require each athlete to undergo a physical examination as well as completing consent and liability forms.
Eligibility Requirement to participate in Athletics
1. Physical Examination - DOE Form, not expired, must be signed
2. Parent Consent Release Form - completed
3. BOE 2.0 Grade-point-Average (GPA) eequirement to participate in Co-Curricular Activities
4. Attend a Parent/Athlete Mandatory Risk Management Video Meeting
5. Read and Understood the Parent Athlete Handbook. Download the copy below.
6. Sign the Athletic Participation Acknowledgement Form - turn in to sport Head Coach
Many of the forms and documents below require Adobe Reader to view and download. Get Adobe Reader by clicking here.
PARENT & ATHLETE HANDBOOK <---- Required reading
- DOE Physical Examination For Athletes (Form RS 06-1385)
- Student Participation and Parent/Guardian Consent, Release, and Assumption of Risk Form (Form RS 07-0632)JCHS Athletic Form
- Athletic Academic Evaluation (Grade Check)
- Student Activities Academic Evaluation (Grade Check)
- Athletic Participation Acknowledgment Form (new) | (old form)
- Concussion Referral Form (pdf)
VIDEO/PHOTO RELEASE FORMS
Be sure to watch the OIA Risk Management Video, too.